Team members

Saturday 12 April 2008

Chieko san

Whilst the girls were trying on their kimonos we were staying with Masataka and Chieko Oka.

Chieko san served a beautiful tea ceremony and cooked a lavish feast afterwards - so much food which we were never going to finish.



Then the following day we saw another side to Chieko when she showed us around the hospital which she owns with her husband and told us that she will be competing in a major golf competition next week, she has a handicap of 6.



A perfect wife, she even lost one of my socks in the wash!!

1 comment:

Allison Marr said...

Hi Everyone,

Have been following your travels eagerly from sunny Chepstow and enjoying reading all about what you have all been up too!

The food sounds and looks better than I ever would have imagined - so at least I know I wouldnt have had to have relied on McDonalds or something equally phillistine!!

Cerys - dont do anything I would'nt - but I know you will sgow them all how we Welsh enjoy ourselves!!

Take care and safe journey home.

Very Best Wishes
Alli x